PortalIndexLong Time No See [OPEN] HpD5UwnLong Time No See [OPEN] 2q24v8xLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Deel

Long Time No See [OPEN]

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Master Hale

Master Hale

Long Time No See [OPEN] UTL8oxA PROFILEAscendant
Long Time No See [OPEN] UTL8oxA MAGICIAN
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Water Magic
Klas: --
Partner:

Long Time No See [OPEN] Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Long Time No See [OPEN]   Long Time No See [OPEN] Icon_minitimema jan 12 2015, 14:14

Long time no see

It was a long time ago when Derek had walked through this area. It must have been about almost a year when he had visited this place. Should have been right before he had left the academy to go back to Cassia. His sister had told him how their uncle Peter tried to kill the last connection to Talia Hale, them. Derek came back and started to train hard, wanted to gain more muscles. He had to be strong, physically and mentally. His abs got more aggressive, making him look terribly hot. A slight chuckle left his throat. His physics were better than before.

The young man, even if he was almost 26, walked further down the street, going to the hostel. He had found Cora, his sister in their old house. Hiding and scared as death. “Derek is that you?” She had asked him when a familiar scent had hit her. “Yes, I am.” She came out of the closet, hugging him tightly. “Where were you?” “Back at the academy. I’m a teacher, well at the moment I’m inactive, because I left because of you, but yeah I’m a teacher. Hope I will get back soon.” “I’m so sorry…” “Don’t be, he needs to be taught a lesson. I don’t care if it’s harsh or not. He needs to die, but he can do it himself. He will die with his own blood on his hands. Where is he now? Can he find you here? Does he know I am here?” Cora just shook her head. “No, not yet. Someone helped me distracting him, but I bet that one is already dead. You know, he’s evil and likes to kill everyone that’s getting in his path.”

He remembered their conversation as if it was yesterday. Derek didn’t know if she was alright or injured or maybe died because of the injuries. Their fight had ended in a huge bloodbath. “I bet you just signed your own path into the death.” “Oh Shut up Peter, I know you’re a lot older than me. Make you way more vulnerable.” “How do you want to do that Derek? You’re not my alpha.” “Oh, no I don’t want you to be my beta. It’s even better, you should have asked Talia, my mom and your sister, but wait, she’s not alive anymore. Means you won’t be able to find out unless you want to fight!” “If that’s the only choice, I will do it with a lot of pleasure my dearest cousin, Derek.” “No, Derek! You…” “Just watch this Cora. He won’t do anything if he finds it out.” Peter started the fight, claws digging into Derek’s body, leaving a lot of deep scratches on his well-trained body. “Derek!” The young man had stumbled backwards and hit his head at something, falling on the ground. “No! You!” Cora fought with Peter, until they heard a clear and harsh wolf howl. A howl from a real wolf. The girl looked around, looking for Derek but he was gone. Suddenly, out of nothing, a black and angry wolf snarled and sneaked over. “Derek?” The man had looked at him as if he had eyes as big as cups. He only growled and snarled again, making him fall down through a gap in the floor right into the basement. He heard bone breaking sound and saw blood slipping out of his neck. Derek changed back. He was a black wolf, huge but not as much as a full moon and uncontrollable yet. “He’s dead.”

This was months ago. The threat of his family was gone now. Cora hadn’t showed up in that time and the younger was trying to get the control over his new wolf side. Even if it was a though path he had to walk, he had trained himself more and more over the past 2 months. He had worked hard, now only losing control on full moons. Derek thought about coming back. It was time to go back. Hopefully he was going to get his function as a teacher back. He enjoyed it teaching the kids his knowledge he had gotten in the time he was off.

There he was, back in reality at the hostel. “You need something, sir?” “Do you have a can of beer, please?” He ordered and let his eyes roam around the insides of the best hostel around the area.” The barkeeper came back with his beer and some kind of meat. “Thanks.” Derek started to enjoy his meal, hoping he could go back to the academy soon. He wanted to surprise the kids. It seemed like they liked him when he gave classes. But they wouldn’t have missed him, why should students miss any teacher. A soft chuckle came out of him again. He was sure he was going to give a great entrance, letting everyone know and notice him that he was back again. Who thought Master Hale would return to Starshine Academy. A small smile decorated his face. This time he was not giving up being a teacher.

Derek ordered a second can of beer, hoping someone would join him tonight. Slightly celebrating the night. But that wasn’t going to happen, after he thought no one knew about him being here on this planet. “Need some other plate with meat, sir?” “Yes, please. And do you have something else to eat too, because I’m a little bit starving.” Derek smiled again, hearing his body screaming for food. The young man smiled again and waited until something special or something really distracting tried to get his attention. “Oh I will enjoy this time, better than I ever did. Maybe I should start the first class with an impressive water show. An amazing story, told by water creatures, trying to get their attention and make an impressive entrance.” A small smirk got stuck on his face. It was the beer who did this to him. Yes he was sure now. This time, he was back again.

words 1000 ━ notes open for just one person
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Kalista

Kalista

Long Time No See [OPEN] UTL8oxA PROFILENovice
✦ CHARACTER ✦
Magic: Air and fire
Klas: -
Partner: They're not to be trusted

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Long Time No See [OPEN]   Long Time No See [OPEN] Icon_minitimema jan 12 2015, 16:35

Eindelijk na een week wachten, kreeg Kalista een brief aan, het ging over haar sollicitatie bij Starshine academy om haar stage daar te komen doen. Eenmaal ze de brief opendeed en deze keurig platstreek op de houten tafel waaraan ze zat, begon ze deze te lezen. Met elk woord dat ze las, groeide er onwillekeurig een grote glimlach op haar gezicht. Ze was aangenomen! Wat dus betekende dat ze haar spullen moest inpakken, ze gooide een koffer vol met haar tekenspullen en schetsboeken en een andere koffer zat vol met kleding en andere noodzakelijke spullen. Meteen vertrok ze hierna naar de shuttle naar Starshine Academy, bij de brief was een plattegrond bijgevoegd zodat ze snel haar weg zou kunnen vinden en tijdens de shuttlereis richting de Academy bekeek ze deze dan ook aandachtig. Het zou nog wel eventjes duren tot ze zou aankomen, dus een beetje studie van het plattegrond kon geen kwaad.

Een glimlach verscheen op haar gezicht toen ze merkte dat ze geland waren, met haar beide koffers in haar handen en met het plattegrond tussen haar tanden geklemd, ging ze rechtstreeks door naar de slaapzaal om ze daar dan eventjes te gaan afzetten.

Eenmaal dat gebeurd was, had ze eigenlijk zin om gewoon de avond gezellig door te brengen in een Hostel, het stond ook op het plattegrond, dus, dat kon ze inderdaad eens gaan doen, daar serveerden ze altijd wel één of andere zoete drank die ze wel zou lusten, natuurlijk iets zonder alcohol, want dat deed haar te hard denken aan haar vader en haar ex, die graag diep in het glas keken. Een zucht verliet haar mond toen ze wat begon te frunniken aan haar zwarte lokken. Met een glimlach wandelde ze een hostel binnen, het was er gezellig, natuurlijk werd er alcohol geserveerd, maar daar moest ze maar mee leren leven. Haar goudgele ogen gingen over de ruimte, kijkend of er nog wat plek was om te gaan zitten en de enigste vrije plek die er nog was, was naast een oudere man. Kalista beet zachtjes op haar lip voor ze verderging, ze stond nu voor de man en met haar rechtervoet schuifelde ze wat over de houte vloer. “Ehm... Zou ik misschien hier mogen komen zitten?” vroeg ze zachtjes terwijl haar goudgele ogen de man verlegen aankeken.
Master Hale

Master Hale

✦ CHARACTER ✦
Partner:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Long Time No See [OPEN]   Long Time No See [OPEN] Icon_minitimedo jan 22 2015, 19:56

Long time no see

Hale was just looking around, getting his new plate with the delicious meat and a glass full with wine. “Ehm… Zou ik misschien hier mogen komen zitten?” Derek was wondering why he was such a good company to share a seat with around this table. “Sure.” He let out with a low voice. “Sure you can sit here. It’s not taken yet.” The man ate his meal and drunk from the glass. He was looking at the person at the other side of the table. “You look quite old for a student. Are you a trainee?” Derek furrowed his eyebrows. If he looked a little bit better at the girl or woman in front of him, he saw a girl around her twenty’s.

Derek just drunk the last droplet of the wine and looked around. “Ahum, can I get some water, please.” A small smile decorated his manly face. He didn’t want to use his magic yet. He needed to all of his energy for the upcoming class he was going to give. “What is your name love?” Derek did turn his head so he could see the girl a bit better. “And if you don’t want to say your name, don’t get mad at me if I call you love all the time!” He laughed softly and took the filled glass with water in his hand. “Cheers.” It was empty in just a few seconds.

The girl looked like she was just like a student, but looks could lie. She had, well it looked like, a mix of black and blueish hair. If he saw her eyes, they were as yellow as honey. Derek just thought about his sisters. They had the same hair color, maybe it would have been a little more brown instead of black, but all the facts look like they were the same. Laura died a long time ago now because of his bastard of an uncle. Cora just stayed as Cassia.

Derek looked up and smiled softly at her. “So I’m Derek Hale, master Hale to be exactly. Kinda not new, because I taught the kids here for a while, but had to go back because of family business. But now I am back.” The man had handed is hand out to shake their hands. Even if the girl in front of him was or wasn’t going to take it. He was a man with a lot of manners.

words 405 ━ notes it's bad, i'm really really sorry
Kalista

Kalista

✦ CHARACTER ✦

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Long Time No See [OPEN]   Long Time No See [OPEN] Icon_minitimezo jan 25 2015, 15:26

Ze was hier nog maar net en eigenlijk had ze de weg vrij makkelijk gevonden naar een inn waar ze kon uitpuffen en kon relaxeren voor de avond. Ze hadden er altijd wel één of andere zoete drank die ze wel lekker zou vinden. Een glimlach sierde haar gezicht toen ze de deur opende voor het hostel binnenkwam. Haar eerste indruk van deze plek was dat het hier zo drukbevolkt was en haar goudgele ogen gingen over heel de kamer, in de hoop dat er nog een plekje was om te gaan zitten. Haar blik ging naar een oudere man en met een verlegen blik en zachtjes bijtend op haar lip liep ze richting de persoon. Haar rechtervoet schuifelde wat over de houten vloer terwijl ze vroeg of ze daar mocht komen zitten, op dat enige vrije plekje dat er nog was. “Sure.” Zei de man met een aangename diepe stem die best wel goed klonk in haar oren, misschien was hij een leerkracht aan SSA? “Sure you can sit here. It’s not taken yet.” Zei hij vervolgens en Kalista ging zitten en met een glimlach keek ze naar de man die blijkbaar net zijn avondmaal had opgegeten. “You look quite old for a student. Are you a trainee?”
Een kleine gegiechel kwam uit haar mond terwijl ze aan haar haar begon te frunniken. “Yep, ik kom hier stage volgen voor uiteindelijk kunstlessen te geven,” zei ze met een enthousiaste glimlach op haar gezicht terwijl haar ogen lichtelijk twinkelden.

De oudere man dronk het laatste beetje van zijn glas... alcohol? Even huiverde ze aan de gedachte aan alcohol, maar dan bestelde hij water, een glimlach verscheen op haar gezicht en ze bestelde een fruitsapje.
“What is your name love?” voor ze kon antwoorden, ging hij al verder, dus ze liet hem uitspreken. “And if you don’t want to say your name, don’t get mad at me if I call you love all the time!” ze lachte mee met hem en hij zei vervolgens cheers. Kalista hefte haar glas op en knikte “Insgelijks!” zei ze met een brede glimlach terwijl zee en kleine slok nam van haar zoetigheid. “Mijn naam is Kalista trouwens,” zei ze terwijl ze haar glas weer neerzette. “So I’m Derek Hale, master Hale to be exactly. Kinda not new, because I taught the kids here for a while, but had to go back because of family business. But now I am back,” zei hij en Kaliste glimlachte: “Aangenaam Derek Hale. Welke lessen geef je dan?” vroeg ze nieuwsgierig terwijl haar goudgele ogen hem aankeken vol nieuwsgierigheid, terwijl ze de hand van Derek schudde.
Master Hale

Master Hale

✦ CHARACTER ✦
Partner:

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Long Time No See [OPEN]   Long Time No See [OPEN] Icon_minitimeza jan 31 2015, 00:33

Long time no see
&nd Kalista

Derek looked at the girl in front of him. “Mijn naam is Kalista trouwens.” He just smiled at her and nodded his head. “Nice to meet you miss Kalista.” The man placed the glass against his lips, took a sip from his water and placed it back on the table. “Aangenaam Derek Hale. Welke lessen geef je dan?” She had just asked him. A simple question and all he could do was think about the perfect answer. “Well actually I’m a water magician, so maybe, if you’re good enough to crack the code, I can’t do any other side of magic and because I’m bad at music, art, literature or astronomics means that I that I only teach water magic at the academy.” A smirk of victory, why he even thought about victory was just something stupid in his head, decorated his face. He just needed to answer a little stupid and like he was before. Bringing people from A to B but first going to C before they ended up in B. Derek just laughed softly again. It wasn’t the alcohol that did this to him. No it was 100% Derek Hale. Maybe he became more like this after what happened to is family.

Derek looked around and stretched his body slightly. “So what brings you here in the Oak’s? I mean, it’s not just something to hang around without seeing people drunk or drinking a lot of beer.” Here he was, going back to something really foolish. The man thought about something again, dozing off into his dreams.

OOC ~ Sorry dat het zo slecht is, moest posten van mezelf maar ik krijg er niet meer uit D:

©masterhale
Kalista

Kalista

✦ CHARACTER ✦

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Long Time No See [OPEN]   Long Time No See [OPEN] Icon_minitimema maa 16 2015, 15:04

Kalista zat nu recht voor de man, het was hier eigenlijk nog altijd super druk en dat was opvallend aan de mensen die nu binnen wamen en geen plek hadden om te gaan zitten. Ze voelde mee met de mensen, maar dat nam niet weg dat zij ook wilde zitten en toch net de chance had dat er nog een plekje open was zeker? Ze had zich voorgesteld aan de man, die zich dan ook voorstelde, zijn naam bleek Derek Hale te zijn en Kalista kon het haast niet laten haar ogen te laten glijden over zijn ruwe mannelijke gezicht. Een glimlach verscheen op haar roze getinte lippen. De man zag er zeker aantrekkelijk uit en dat gaf haar een ongemakkelijk, stekend gevoel in haar onderbuik. “aangenaam derek hale. welke lessen geef je dan?” vroeg ze hem dan toch maar ten slotte, om toch een conversatie te starten om haar ongemakkelijke, misselijke gevoel wat weg te werken. Terwijl er even een stilte viel, besloot ze haar glas vloeistof aan haar lippen te zetten en er een aardige slok van te nemen, haar pink automatisch naar omhoog gericht. “well actually i’m a water magician, so maybe, if you’re good enough to crack the code, i can’t do any other side of magic and because i’m bad at music, art, literature or astronomics means that i that i only teach water magic at the academy.” Ze giechelde om de grijns op zijn lippen en haar goudgele ogen keken de man met een geamuseerde blik aan terwijl ze het glas weer op tafel zette voor ze ging morsen.

Met haar lange slanke vingers draaide ze een lok haar er rond en ze bleef de man aankijken en haar ogen werden groot door wat hij vroeg: “so what brings you here in the oak’s? i mean, it’s not just something to hang around without seeing people drunk or drinking a lot of beer.”
Even bleef ze hem verbaasd aankijken, haar lippen openden zich lichtjes een antwoord vormend: “E-ehh... ik ben gewoon hier voor de befaamde zoete drankjes die ze hier zouden serveren...” begon ze zachtjes. “I-ik heb het n- niet zo op alcohol..”
Lichte blosjes vormden zich op haar wangen en haar goudgele ogen gingen naar de man, niet echt wetend wat hij hierop zou zeggen.
Gesponsorde inhoud

Long Time No See [OPEN] UTL8oxA PROFILE

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Long Time No See [OPEN]   Long Time No See [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Long Time No See [OPEN]

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Soortgelijke onderwerpen

-
» It's been a long, long time..
» Long Time no see!
» Long time, no see....
» A long time ago....
» Long time no see (Vivespa)

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum